What we do at Detectify
Detectify offers a web application security scanner that automates hacker attacks to help businesses stay safe. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world - having hacked tech giants such as Google, Facebook, or Dropbox. Today, we collaborate with over 150 handpicked white-hat hackers to continually help clients like Episerver, Trello, Spotify and King make their websites more secure.
What our Customer Success team does
Our Customer Success team ensures that our users get the most value out of our product. The team is responsible for on-boarding our clients and to update them on newly released features. This team is also commercially responsible for the accounts.
If you are passionate about customer success and are excited by the opportunity to be part of a collaborative team in a rapidly growing SaaS organisation, read on!
Role and Responsibility
As Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for building, organising and developing the Detectify Customer Success team. You will have the responsibility for Detectify’s client portfolio, both the Enterprise and the Self-service segment. Your responsibility will cover client on-boarding and ongoing management of clients. Further, you will be responsible for the client portfolio’s financial performance. An important task will also be to analyse our clients’ behaviours and product feedback. In essence, you will be the client's internal voice feeding input to the product team.
Among other things, you will get to:
- Lead a Customer Success team of 4 to ensure satisfied customers, high-quality solutions and company revenue growth
- Manage all customer success activities to increase customer value retention
- Define the customer success process, identify and implement best practices throughout the organisation
- Analyse operational metrics and implement systems, tools, and strategies to drive improvements across KPIs for the Customer Success team
- Drive revenue by improving customer retention, increasing up-sells/expansions, and enhancing our customer advocacy strategies
- Partner with other teams to optimise theon-boardingof new clients
- Understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives
- Foster the professional development of your individual team members so they can continue to grow within the company
- Improve Customer Success across the company, partner with Marketing to improve customer communications, partner with Engineering/Product to influence the roadmap and partner with Sales to drive customer growth
Who you are
The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker with an established background in Customer Success in the SaaS industry. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with members of our engineering, sales and marketing teams to influence customer retention and growth. With thousands of users already utilising Detectify, this is an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact on our ever-growing customer base.
- At least 4 years of experience in account management or customer success roles in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience with an emphasis on team management, coaching, scaling and the development of new strategic initiatives
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong project management skills with experience in a fast-paced, tech environment requiring adaptability and high-quality performance
- A deep understanding of improving customer relationships and the best ways to help customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A demonstrated ability to handle change and be a team player
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!