Are you an experienced back end developer ready for the next step in your career? Then you should become one of us! We have exciting projects where you’ll be able to also focus on your own development.
SVEA Solar is a fast-growing start-up company with more than a thousand registered users. We launched our MVP in the beginning of 2017 and we’re right now building our core tech team. We have a number of challenges to solve and looking for an experienced Sr. back end developer to join us.
Our product roadmap includes (SaaS) functionality for the web-based community platform, mobile app for SVEA Solar. You will work with technical implementations for all functions including: building the back end architecture and leading migration from salesforce to AWS with node.js.
As a candidate for this role we require you to have:
• At least 5+ years of back end development in Web applications
• At least 3+ years of Cloud Development in AWS.
• At least 2+ years of node.js experience
• Solid knowledge in working with databases
• Good knowledge in: Git, REST API’s, CI/CD.
• Self-motivation and drive for getting things done.
• Ready for a big and exiting challenge
• Clear communication
• Is fluent in Swedish and English in speech and writing.
As a candidate for this role we’d prefer you to have:
• AWS solutions architect certificate
• Solid experience in project management
• Experience of migration to AWS
What you will do:
• Lead our migration from salesforce to AWS
• Lead the project of building the back end architecture for our new Web solution
• Be a key person in building our tech team.
• Take ownership of the system architecture and make sure that the code is consistent.
• Drive continuous integration processes.
• Have fun at work and contribute to a product that solves a problem.
• You will work in a friendly, informal environment that supports your individual growth.
• We are happy to offer:
• Flexible working time.
• A dynamic and agile working environment.
• Competitive salary.
• 6 weeks of vacation.
• Office in central Stockholm