• Make development decisions with the backing of an experienced, knowledgeable development team to support your growth as a developer.
• Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more
• Work with every aspect of our products, on the desktop as well as on the server side
• Implementing new functionality in close cooperation with our stakeholders
• Performance work both with regards to UI and backend code
• Create new functionality based on a good architecture
• Performing code review of your peers' code
You need to have the following qualifications:
• 3-5 years of Java development experience
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming and writing maintainable code.
• Experience designing or using web services with REST and/or SOAP APIs
• Experience in modern version control systems such as GitHub.
• Very good English skills (conversation as well as written)
SmartBear is a software development company located in Stockholm (Hornstull). Our International Headquarters are located in Boston, MA and we have other offices in the US, Russia, Australia, and Ireland. Our products include two of the most widespread testing tools in the world: SoapUI (open-source) and Ready! API. SoapUI is the de facto standard for testing and web services. Ready! API extends the SoapUI feature-set with extensive functionality for API virtualization, security testing and performance testing. Both tools combined have a user base of close to two million users, who we love to engage with to improve our products in innovative ways. Our Stockholm office has an open floor-plan and a staff of 16 employees. We offer a flexible working environment with daily ping-pong matches. We are a close-knit group and we often eat lunch together. We provide lunches every Wednesday and ice cream/fika every Friday.
Information om jobbet
Arbetstid & varaktighet
Vanlig anställning, upphör:2019-08-31
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Pension Plan, Annual Bonus Plan, Health & Wellness Supplement of 5000kr/year
11734 Hornsbruksgatan 28
Obs: We do not offer relocation packages. Due to the housing shortage in Stockholm, we look primarily at local applicants.