Stravito is a knowledge technology company. They help decision-makers in consumer businesses deliver on their customers’ needs, wants and desire better than anyone else.
What you'll do:
• Build products using machine learning - designing prototypes and scaling them to production deployments
• Work on our core search and metadata services - using for example elasticsearch and NLP technologies
• Research new data and methodologies, and evaluate those by running experiments in a scientific manner
• Be part of a team of engineers, designers, researchers, product managers and others
• Work in a lightweight agile process
Stravito is currently searching for a Software Engineer to build scalable production systems for data collection, data transformation, feature extraction, model training, and scoring.
What we're looking for:
• You improve yourself and others, by sharing knowledge
• Curiosity of technology, and a want to work broadly
• Ability to reason about the difference between important and urgent
• Experience building products with machine learning
• You care about software development, but even more about our customers
• You are comfortable in both written and spoken English
• You enjoy being part of a team, and you are a good communicator
Stravito is a knowledge technology company. They help decision-makers in consumer businesses deliver on their customers’ needs, wants and desires better than anyone else.
Simplicity-first drives every aspect of Stravito’s cloud service. Their digital library makes gathering market research and sales data as easy as sending an email. They use machine learning to categorise and index documents automatically, and natural language search for speedy discovery and answers. No training is ever required.
Designed for collaboration, Stravito lets users see what others are exploring and share collections of findings among colleagues across divisions and regions.
Stravito is working with C/MIND on this recruitment.