Nordax is a leading specialist bank in Northern Europe, owned by Nordic Capital Fund and Sampo. Through responsible lending, we help people to make well-considered choices for a life they can afford. Since January 2019, Svensk Hypotekspension (SHP) is fully-owned subsidiary to Nordax.
Read more about us, https://www.nordax.se/om-nordax
What will you do?
Do you want to be challenged in your career? Then maybe this is the next role for you! Come help us grow and boost your own career and professional development at the same time. We are looking for a passionate and skilled back-end tech lead to join our team and help us build the future of banking. In this role, you will be responsible for working on the back-end application layer and supporting other team members in their work. You will also be supporting the development organization with solution architecture and development principles as well as working with cross team components.
• Leading the technical agenda
• Support development organization with solution architecture and development principles
• Working with and on solution and software architecture
• Responsible for cross team components
• Responsible for the back-end application solution architecture
To thrive and succeed in your role, you will need:
To be successful in this role, you would ideally have previous experience working with integrating software solutions, experience working with Agile methodology, as well as a rich background in software development. If you like DevOps and building a new DevOps pipeline while working in an exciting yet stable environment, then this just might be the right challenge for you.
• Previous experience in software development (3-5 years)
• Experience working with solution architecture
• Proficiency with Microsoft’s development stack and development lifecycle tools – in particular, familiarity with .net and good knowledge of .net core, as well as C# and TFS (Team Foundation Server)
• Previous experience working with TDD (test driven development) or similar methodologies, as well as CI and CD (continuous integration and continuous development)
• Experience working with SQL
Good to have:
• Experience working with Octopus Deploy
• Knowledge of modern web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3 is a plus
• An eagerness to keep learning new disciplines, methodologies, stay up to date with the community, develop best practices, as well as the willingness to teach and mentor others
• A strong devotion to quality
Who are you?
Do you have a passion for software development? Do you want to join a rapidly growing, socially responsible company where teams not only work hard, but also have fun at the office? You will thrive in this role if you enjoy solving problems and have good organisational skills. We are looking for a team player and someone who wants to learn new things but also help and support others to grow and learn as well. Having gotten this far, we assume that you speak English; if you can speak Swedish, that's a plus. If you are collaborative, driven, willing to take the initiative and recognize yourself in our four values of being Customer Centric, Sound, Responsible and Simple – if you want to join us on our growth adventure of becoming the leading niche bank in the Nordics, then Nordax is the right place for you.
Why choose Nordax?
Since you have come this far reading about it, we guess you find the role quite interesting, great! Now it is time for us to tell you a little about what is in it for you other than a challenging and fun role to grow in.
No matter how much we like our job, we find it important to have free time and therefore we value a good work-life-balance. At Nordax, we continuously work with corporate health and offer solutions that enhance human well-being and improve performance within our organization. We are a multi-cultural organization which means you will have colleagues from different parts of the world, all working under the same roof at Torsplan, near St. Eriksplan in Stockholm city. But, it doesn't end there. Feel free to reach out and ask us about what it's like to work here - ask about our flat organisational structure, the hackathons we organise, the office afterworks and breakfast. And did we mention coffee? We would be more than happy to give you a glimpse of what it is like at Nordax.
If you want to know more
Check us out on our Stackoverflow page.
Also, please feel free to contact our recruitment team if you have any specific questions about the position, about us as a company, or if you have any general questions about the process - you can contact a member of our team, Vuk Kosic at email@example.com. We will review applications continuously and the position may be filled before the application deadline, so make sure not to wait until the last day! The applications should include a short letter of interest and your CV, both written in English. Applications are welcome by clicking the button below. Due to GDPR we are unable to handle applications sent to us by email.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Want to know more about us? On our website you can read about our values, vision and mission, but also how we work with sustainability and responsible credit.