iDeal Of Sweden is a global fashion and lifestyle brand with HQ in Norrkoping, Sweden, offices in Stockholm and other centers around the globe. In only two years, the brand has gone from local startup to a global lifestyle brand, disrupting the phone accessories industry and pushing the boundaries of fashion and tech. iDeal Of Sweden is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push the edges of the unimaginable. We look for people who can grow, think, dream and create with us. Our culture thrives by embracing a growth mindset and rewarding imagination. This is the chance to be a part of a company in the midst of hyper-growth, filled with opportunities for you and your role.
Are you in love with words? Do you get frustrated when people mix up ”it’s” and “its”? Are you that one friend who corrects people’s sentences? Then you have just found your happy place.
This newly established role is the perfect match for someone with a confident dose of can-do attitude and attention to details. As the copy connoisseur to our marketing team, you will have the exciting opportunity to join a passionate, entrepreneurial dream team. But you will be more than just a copywriter. This is your opportunity to elevate our brand and shape our tone-of-voice across all channels.
The perfect person for this role is an ambitious creative, digital storyteller, or editorial writer, with a love for fashion and an even bigger love of words. You are a true forward-thinker, know what’s relevant and stay on top of trends. You breathe fashion and pop culture, are familiar with the sizzling new stuff just as much as the old-school classics.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then we can’t wait to meet you IRL!
What you’ll do:
• Shape the iDeal tone of voice, implement and ensure a coherent language across all channels
• Conceptualize and create editorial content for iDeal of Sweden’s newsletters and online magazine to inspire and activate the customer (from phrasing campaign releases to editorials on fashion trends, lifestyle and travel)
• Collaborate with the marketing and e-commerce teams to create cutting-edge content for web, SEO, advertisements, events and other promotional purposes
• Bring our product information to life by overseeing the creation and translation of product descriptions
• Assist other departments with telling the iDeal story, including ad-hoc tasks from interviews, press releases to job descriptions etc.
• A love of words and a love of culture: you know what’s relevant in fashion and pop culture
• A strong editorial understanding, visual awareness and knowledge of general fashion terminology
• A dedicated work ethic and an outstanding attention to detail, whether it’s meeting a tight deadline, punctuating your copy, or staying true to our brand’s tone and style
• Impeccable communication skills and an extraordinary team spirit: you’re straightforward, you’re candid and, most importantly, you’re thoughtful and kind
• Excellent project management skills: You are confident juggling projects across different teams and know how to keep it simple and focused during rapid change
• Basic knowledge of SEO
• A degree (preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Fashion or a related field)
• A proven track record of your stellar writing skills (e.g. agency work, blog, magazines etc.)
• Top-notch English skills: You are a native English-speaker or bilingual, extra languages are a merit
Please make sure to include links to your portfolio or 2-3 examples of previous writing work in your CV (e.g. articles, blogs etc.)
You will be based in our office in Stockholm and report to the Content Manager. The position is a full-time position and will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. Please send your application as soon as possible as we are reviewing them continuously, but no later than 2019-04-30