Do you have project management skills, a passion for communication and can get anyone engaged in whatever you are doing? Are you highly skilled in writing, and know exactly how to catch a reader’s eye? Do you also like traveling and wants to be part of a fast-growing international company? Then you might be perfect as Global Communication Strategist at Benify!
The Benify culture is extraordinary. We look for people with a passion to exceed expectations and to learn new things every day. At Benify, our colleagues help each other and love working together with lots of laughter in our everyday work. Your ideas are always welcome. You will thrive, challenge yourself and put yourself outside your comfort zone. We were recently rewarded as one of Sweden´s best workplaces by Great Place To Work.
The Marketing & Communications team works with all user communication at Benify and planning the flow of information to all channels and markets. The goal is to ensure efficient and target specific communication, but also to have a clear overview of all available channels and how to make the best use of them. The team works with consulting our clients, creating new high standards in product user friendliness, harmonized communication look n feel, sales material and driving the development of technical functionality to ensure the best communication available.
As a Global Communication Strategist, you will be responsible for engaging the employees and client HR of our global clients in the Benify portal. For example, you will work with creating the filters that we use in our communication, where you should be prepared to use your technical skills and interest to do so. You will also play a part in creating material for new client launches and employees first introduction to the portal, together with the entire user journey.
For example, you will:
• Have the responsibility for developing global communication plans to increase the activity and transactions in the portal, this by analyze what needs to be communicated and which departments it concerns.
• Coordinate and deliver on local needs i.e. client communication and contents for up-sell as well as supporting sales in signing new clients
• Engage our end-users in the portal with relevant communication and together with other parts of the marketing & communication team create the material that is needed.
• Advise our clients on how they can communicate the Benify portal to their employees and create product packages that support this.
Who are you?
We are looking for a proactive person with strong project management skills who is strategic, technical and have creative mindset, who wants to further develop the way we communicate with our clients today.
The requirement for the position is:
• A bachelor’s degree, preferably within business or marketing & communication.
• At least 2 years of working experience where you gained experience within project management and/or communication. Preferably in a position close to sales or clients.
• Fluent in English and good knowledge in Swedish, both orally and written. It is a plus with knowledge in German or French.
As a person you are structured “doer” with an eye for details. You are excellent in leading various of projects, knows how to set a clear plan for reaching goals and are customer-oriented. Also, you are proactive and thinks that the best way to reach your goals is together with others. To succeed in this role, we believe that you are driven towards a goal to increase user engagement, improve awareness and usage of the Benify portal.
Start: As soon as possible
Extent: Full time
Location: Stockholm. This position requires travelling a couple of days/month.
Contact person: Fredrik Barkman and Hannah Steele, Talent Acquisition Specialist, email@example.com
Sounds interesting? We are waiting for you! Please click on "Apply" below to submit your application.
Benify is one of Europe’s fastest growing HR-tech companies, it all started with the simple idea to make it Great at Work, offering the world's smartest SaaS solution for managing and visualizing employee compensation and benefits. Our focus right now is further international growth and becoming a global player within the area of Employer Branding and Compensation & Benefits. Today we have about 350 outstanding employees located in nine global offices: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Munich, London, Vilnius and Paris.